Surf and Turf
Saturday 26th May 2018:
The Midi Terrace VIP Suite offers the best race experience in the 5* Hotel Hermitage with stunning views over the first corner, Beau Rivage straight and the harbour sections. Guests also have access to a luxurious suite adjoining the Midi Terrace where a fine buffet luncheon is served including dishes such as: Beef en Croute, lobster local delicacies etc all served with premium champagne, fine wines and other drinks upon request.
Sunday 27th May 2018:
Monaco Harbour Yacht - Watch qualifying from our tri-deck yacht which offers a luxurious experience for the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. The spacious decks are ideal for watching the racing whilst you soak up the atmosphere of the most amazing race on the calendar. A fine buffet lunch is prepared by the onboard chefs and is served with a selection of drinks including Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
Included with this Race Viewing
- Fabulous buffet luncheon prepared by onsite chefs
- Open bars serving Champagne, spirits, wines, beers soft drinks etc.
- Tender transfers to and from the yacht.
- Senate Grand Prix personnel available for the duration of your trip.
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes, programmes and exclusive Senate caps.
- Dedicated hospitality welcome desks during the racing schedule.
- Guests may have to use a ladder over the bow (front) to access the yacht.
Race Viewing Prices
Why This Location?
Experience the thrill of the race from two different locations. Yachts in Monaco harbour are simply iconic and race viewing from our terraces and suites is simply breathtaking.
|Friday 25th May - Yacht Cocktail Party
||€450 per person
|Friday 25th May - Drinks with F1 Legends
||€500 per person
|Taxi airport transfer, one way
||€120 per car
|Limo airport transfer, one way
||€240 per car
|Helicopter airport transfer, return
||€350 per person